Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Hi. I'm architecture student and ready for graduation these days.

By the way, in design process, random surfaces are needed to make my total architecture.

So, when I tried to make that script, however, it is difficult for me because of some ads to need and I don't understand them.

Therefore, Could you help me make this script? I definitely need that process, because the graduation project will be end few weeks later.. If you make that for me, I sincerely thank you for your help..!!

Views: 484

Replies to This Discussion

I suppose it's a "Gradient Descent" algorithm using VB script.

You can do it with Anemone plug-in. And try to search keyword "Gradient Descent" including this.

Attachments:

What a stunning piece of code!  Thank you.  I have mixed feelings about providing any answer to a question like this... ("Help!  Class project.  Please do my work for me").  It bothers me that this student will get credit for your work.  Great code though, thanks again for sharing.

@Hyungsoo Kim Thank you very much for your sharing..! I tried to this script but it was difficult for me.. And nearby me(friends or others), there are no student to ask this process. So I just asked this on here because I'm so hurry.. If you think about my request as upper reply, I'm very sorry to you. But I didn't think just like that(just my homework) when I asked this process.

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service