Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Hi

I am a newbie in the world of GH. I have been following the intro-tutorials posted on the site with great success! 

I have succeeded in creating a lofted surface through biarcs. 

Now my question is, how can I give this surface a thickness? I have googled it and did not find an easy answer. Should be rather easy I suppose?

Thanks!

Views: 21391

Replies to This Discussion

Well I think those users are meant for programming. To me visual programming is about usability not necessarily the code behind it. I agree more tooltips would help majorly. 

I agree to that.  maybe most of the users don't want to dig that deep, which makes sense, since the strong point of visual programming is that, usability.

its interesting that all these discussions end up with the same conclusion. Grasshopper needs help-tooltip-documentation.

Well in Grasshoppers defense it is still a beta. I don't think most betas are well documented. I think it will become officially documented by mcneel once out of beta as most software is. Anyway, to the original topic if the surface is some trimmed surface just add two or three more components and you can achieve the result. 

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service