Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Luis Fraguada's Discussions (1,238)

Discussions Replied To (950) Replies Latest Activity

"While I am no authority on the matter, nor do I control whether this will happen or…"

Luis Fraguada replied Jan 3, 2014 to What's more annoying than someone asking if there is a Mac version of Grasshopper?

4 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Hannes Löschke

"Can we get some background to this?©"

Luis Fraguada replied Dec 31, 2013 to WARNING: To contributors to the Grasshopper Forum

7 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Michael Pryor

"Are you using the Construct Mesh Component?  It's default face is already set to {0,…"

Luis Fraguada replied Dec 25, 2013 to QUAD Face Constructor BUG

5 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by Luis Fraguada

"In all my mesh building, I always seem to get the points in 4 groups and change the…"

Luis Fraguada replied Dec 24, 2013 to QUAD Face Constructor BUG

5 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by Luis Fraguada

"ding ding ding! We have a winner.  Adding 'public' to the class made it work.  Thank…"

Luis Fraguada replied Dec 3, 2013 to Best Practices with External DLLs and Custom Components

10 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

"Sooo... I have this as my Priority Loading: I am still getting loading errors.  Does…"

Luis Fraguada replied Dec 3, 2013 to Best Practices with External DLLs and Custom Components

10 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

"After messing about with Reflection and trying such things: It seems a huge pain in…"

Luis Fraguada replied Dec 2, 2013 to Best Practices with External DLLs and Custom Components

10 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

"I saw this older post: http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/only-get-plugin-wor…"

Luis Fraguada replied Dec 2, 2013 to Best Practices with External DLLs and Custom Components

10 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

"Ok, now saying that I am able to load remote assemblies, is there a way to do so as…"

10 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

"OK.  Happy to help finding bugs!  Thanks for the reply. Luis"

Luis Fraguada replied Dec 1, 2013 to GHA Developers: implementing variable parameters

18 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by Mahmoud AbdelRahman

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service