Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Damien Alomar's Discussions (561)

Discussions Replied To (554) Replies Latest Activity

"If you look closely at the top of that page, that namespace is meant as a resource f…"

Damien Alomar replied Oct 30, 2010 to How to retrieve/enumerate system fonts in order to bake text with a font face chosen from a list...

2 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Stanislas Petit

"It should be there. I had the same issue with another help file (RhinoCommon I think…"

Damien Alomar replied Oct 26, 2010 to rhino sdk

1 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Damien Alomar

"This certainly would be great. This has got me thinking that if there's an SDK chang…"

Damien Alomar replied Oct 26, 2010 to SDK Change Log?

4 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Luis Fraguada

"Not 100% sure about this, but I'd take a look at GH_Component.Menu_AppendCustomCompo…"

Damien Alomar replied Oct 25, 2010 to Adding Menu Items and Menu Click Handlers to GHAs

7 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Benjamin Golder

"Your sytnax is mimicking how you would add the variable to an array. The line in que…"

Damien Alomar replied Oct 22, 2010 to C# How to add the return object of a function to a list of objects!

2 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Evert Amador

"If your using GH version 7.xxx then the default scripting object use RhinoCommon and…"

Damien Alomar replied Oct 18, 2010 to Grasshopper vb functions

4 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Ben Sitler

"If you're using a new version of GH, then the default scripting components now use R…"

Damien Alomar replied Oct 18, 2010 to doc. and rhutil.?

4 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Taylor

"Why not stream the GH data directly into processing via UDP? Take a look at gHowl an…"

Damien Alomar replied Oct 13, 2010 to grasshop to processing _ real_time?

3 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Damien Alomar

"You can email us at gHowlComponents[at]gmail.com Right now the spreadsheet implement…"

Damien Alomar replied Oct 8, 2010 to Realtime Physics for Space Planning

24 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by snehatech

"http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/realtime-physics-for-space"

Damien Alomar replied Oct 7, 2010 to Architecture: Realtime Physics for Space Planning - very interesting project

1 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Damien Alomar

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service