Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Jon Mirtschin's Discussions (1,096)

Discussions Replied To (638) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi All, Some new examples of shape representations from Grasshopper to IFC. http://…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Nov 15, 2010 to Exporting IFC BIM to Archicad, Revit, Microstation, Digital Project, Tekla ......

11 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

"Hi Djordje, Grasshopper is very powerful way of generating structure models, and I'…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Nov 10, 2010 to Using Grasshopper as tool for generating new space frame structures and shapes

4 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

"Hi Mateo, Great, nice to see it's giving plausible results, even if they could do w…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Nov 9, 2010 to Principal Stress Trajectories

36 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by matteo

"Sounds reasonable, but I just had a look at IFC2x4 and sorry to say doesn't seem to…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Nov 9, 2010 to Exporting IFC BIM to Archicad, Revit, Microstation, Digital Project, Tekla ......

11 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

"Do you mean something like this? http://geometrygym.blogspot.com/2010/03/cell-fil…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Nov 9, 2010 to voronoi-changing the form of the cells

6 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by gmerin

"When you say site elements, do you mean "buildings" as in overall mass shapes so you…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Nov 9, 2010 to Exporting IFC BIM to Archicad, Revit, Microstation, Digital Project, Tekla ......

11 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

"Great, I look forward to helping you both with getting started."

11 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

"Hi Mateo, I just got your email, will reply there. I haven't progressed this much f…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Nov 4, 2010 to Principal Stress Trajectories

36 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by matteo

"Actually the document ID would be a good reference. I could use an event watcher to…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Nov 4, 2010 to Document "static" variable

3 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

"Hi Kevin, The diagram above with hex panels actually is generating cladding panels,…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Oct 31, 2010 to Create curved Thin shell structure in Grashopper and interface with Autodesk Robot Structural software

6 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by enrique soriano

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service