Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Jon Mirtschin's Discussions (1,096)

Discussions Replied To (638) Replies Latest Activity

"  If you can somehow convince your university to undertake the university licensing…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Nov 8, 2011 to Bend stress display

3 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

"  Hi Chris, These types of results are achievable using Geometry Gym plugins as a br…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Nov 8, 2011 to Bend stress display

3 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

"I guess you must have reasons for running grasshopper from different folders.  Perso…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Nov 7, 2011 to Missing Full Set of Mesh Components When Migrating to Rhino 5

7 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

"Hi Duck,   Rhino v5 seems to respect some windows security settings more stringently…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Nov 7, 2011 to Missing Full Set of Mesh Components When Migrating to Rhino 5

7 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

"Yes,  I have an inflate component as part of the computational geometry tools in Str…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Nov 6, 2011 to surface patch - inflatable meshes with anchor points

5 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by ANGELOS

"Hi Angelos,   I can't really comment on Kangaroo, maybe someone else with more knowl…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Nov 6, 2011 to surface patch - inflatable meshes with anchor points

5 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by ANGELOS

"I've always wondered if a path mapper that had an input for the mapping string might…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Nov 5, 2011 to rebuilding paths

4 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez

"Some of the progress I made on streamlines on vector fields  might help, but only fo…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Nov 5, 2011 to Small project: simple flows through a vector field

9 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Ivan

"Try the attached using path mapper with integer division and remainder using the fac…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Nov 5, 2011 to rebuilding paths

4 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez

"The note in the definition wasn't right, so here's an updated version."

Jon Mirtschin replied Nov 4, 2011 to map hexgrid on a dodecahedron

7 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos