Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Jon Mirtschin's Discussions (1,096)

Discussions Replied To (638) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the explanation David, very helpful."

Jon Mirtschin replied Feb 8, 2012 to 'Record: Genome was mutated to avoid collision'

4 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Jodi James

"I think there is a good chance this is related to the nan results Galapagos seems to…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Feb 7, 2012 to 'Record: Genome was mutated to avoid collision'

4 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Jodi James

"Grasshopper is explicit history based. It can capture a modelling process, allowing…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Feb 1, 2012 to Before jumping into GH

7 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Danny Boyes

"You want to user generate false colors by vertex? Some of the false color functiona…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Feb 1, 2012 to Before jumping into GH

7 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Danny Boyes

"Hi Peter, I'm well, hope you are too. I'm sure you've seen from my blog and our dis…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Jan 31, 2012 to A very strange PLine (actually a Tube on it)

35 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by peter fotiadis

"Hi Peter, I think the cause of your problem here is the rhino document tolerance.  …"

Jon Mirtschin replied Jan 30, 2012 to A very strange PLine (actually a Tube on it)

35 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by peter fotiadis

"This approach will work, but just expect it to slow down if you have hundreds or tho…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Jan 23, 2012 to Urgent help: How to add thickness to "pipe" command

10 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Danny Boyes

"StructDrawRhino plugin has some components that can traverse curve networks and iden…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Jan 23, 2012 to mesh from wireframe (lines + points)

2 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Christian Schmidts

"It's not that easy to get uniform wall thickness, but something along the lines of t…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Jan 18, 2012 to Extrude Faces for 3d-printer (stl)

2 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

"Hi Gavin, I'd recommend contacting the 3rd party developer and notifying them of th…"

Jon Mirtschin replied Jan 12, 2012 to Assemblies

2 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Gavin

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by