Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Damon's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (194) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I think a box morph would work. Here's a reference: http://youtu.be/kSzddr1mrRo"

Damon replied Jul 3, 2014 to Wave Pattern

2 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Adam Paul Martinez

"There was just a discussion about this that has links to previous discussions, blogs…"

Damon replied Jul 3, 2014 to waffle structure

2 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Florian von Wey-Lübeck

"This might work for you. I don't work with meshes very often, so the thing that hung…"

Damon replied Jul 3, 2014 to Connecting Points, Newbie

19 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Philipp S

"Super-duper simple way of doing what I'm suggesting. I have no idea what kinds of su…"

Damon replied Jul 2, 2014 to alternative components or plug ins to create a surface

9 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Kyriakos

"Short of going into Tom's suggestions about g2 continuity, I'd think that the offset…"

Damon replied Jul 2, 2014 to alternative components or plug ins to create a surface

9 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Kyriakos

"Could you offset the curves and create the two surfaces separately? "

9 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Kyriakos

"Looks fun. I was thinking that you could deform based on height. The height could be…"

Damon replied Jul 2, 2014 to Placing irregular drop like shapes within bounding boxes

11 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Joshua Jordan

"First, a not that he thickness is only important for the 3d model, but not for the u…"

Damon replied Jun 30, 2014 to interlocking structure with disposed/angled/non prarallel ribs

9 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Damon

"Hey, Vlad. I think there are two relatively different problems here. The first is c…"

Damon replied Jun 30, 2014 to interlocking structure with disposed/angled/non prarallel ribs

9 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Damon

"You could manipulate the location of the points on the surface with a graph mapper o…"

Damon replied Jun 27, 2014 to Creating an envelope (3D) from 2D Surface

6 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Onur Aydin

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by