Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Damon's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (194) Replies Latest Activity

"Try this out. I test for the end points of the original curves, then cull the curves…"

Damon replied Aug 4, 2014 to [Solved]How to use curves finding closed boundary

7 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Shaun

"Cleaned it up a bit, including he logic of the grouping into discrete sizes. First u…"

Damon replied Aug 4, 2014 to I would like some help creating Set Sizes for custom geometry after using attractor points

10 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Adam Paul Martinez

"For adaptive components I use Chameleon because the import is much faster. I wrote a…"

Damon replied Aug 3, 2014 to Adaptive Components

6 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Damon

"And another thought: Rhino is awesome, but in the architecture profession, I believe…"

Damon replied Aug 2, 2014 to Material Systems and Components in Rhino 5

3 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Damon

"You should look into paneling tools and things like box morph. You can create a prot…"

Damon replied Aug 1, 2014 to Adaptive Components

6 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Damon

"OK, so with some help from around here, I've pieced this together. I haven't played…"

Damon replied Aug 1, 2014 to I would like some help creating Set Sizes for custom geometry after using attractor points

10 Aug 4, 2014

"Well, lets say you want four scale factors, just for simplicity. Start by normalizin…"

Damon replied Aug 1, 2014 to I would like some help creating Set Sizes for custom geometry after using attractor points

10 Aug 4, 2014

"I think what you are on the right track with the Consecutive Domains and Includes co…"

10 Aug 4, 2014

"Nice, Alex. I updated my definition from above to use the Trim Solid component and y…"

Damon replied Aug 1, 2014 to Perforated Surface

7 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

"Fair enough. All I was really getting at is that when using something other than a b…"

Damon replied Aug 1, 2014 to phage

8 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Damon

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service