Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Hyungsoo Kim's Discussions (2,560)

Discussions Replied To (2548) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi. I'm not sure this is what you are after, since your panels were skewed, so, if y…"

Hyungsoo Kim replied Jul 7, 2016 to Surface rotation around longitudinal axis through center

6 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Pieter Segeren

"Compare the two output numbers. You'll know "Maxium" kills every numbers smaller tha…"

Hyungsoo Kim replied Jul 6, 2016 to Variable array along curve for a screen facade

4 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Anna Kim

"Hi. If you don't mind the exact positioning of openings, then this could be an easy…"

Hyungsoo Kim replied Jul 6, 2016 to Variable array along curve for a screen facade

4 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Anna Kim

"Hi. Try using "Flip Matrix". Best. "

Hyungsoo Kim replied Jul 6, 2016 to Problem with Shift List in creating Helix like curve

2 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Yutaka takenochi

"Hi. It looks like a bit strange but anyway it works. "

Hyungsoo Kim replied Jul 5, 2016 to cannot bake revolve when curve has fillets

3 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by gustavo fontana

"Something like this? "

Hyungsoo Kim replied Jul 5, 2016 to Trouble Creating Simple Lines from A to B

5 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

"Hi. I have no idea about the obsolete component of your reference tutorial, but in m…"

Hyungsoo Kim replied Jul 3, 2016 to Can you identify this icon? (text says FFCloud)

2 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by Lisa

"Hi. Is it what you are after? "

Hyungsoo Kim replied Jul 3, 2016 to Connecting curves of offseted Meshes

5 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

"My def's main logic is identify inner courtyard type block curves and make boundary…"

Hyungsoo Kim replied Jul 1, 2016 to Direction of curves and Boundary Surface problems.

23 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Anastasiadis Philippos

"Hi. I suppose it's not a common solution but you can check attached two cases if you…"

Hyungsoo Kim replied Jun 30, 2016 to Direction of curves and Boundary Surface problems.

23 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Anastasiadis Philippos

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service