Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Hyungsoo Kim's Discussions (2,560)

Discussions Replied To (2548) Replies Latest Activity

"Have a look at the attached. Best. "

Hyungsoo Kim replied Sep 8, 2016 to Creating individual curves from a flattened list of point

4 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Perry White

"Please make sure you've installed tt-toolbox. Do you able to see the component "Unfo…"

Hyungsoo Kim replied Sep 8, 2016 to how to make a patern to uppolster of a 3D surface

20 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by johan noordhoek

"Hi. I have no idea regarding your facing trouble. Maybe due to your invalid input or…"

Hyungsoo Kim replied Sep 8, 2016 to how to make a patern to uppolster of a 3D surface

20 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by johan noordhoek

"Hi. I bet you'd be in a hell of a fix if you keep going on. Your contour curves are…"

Hyungsoo Kim replied Sep 8, 2016 to Creating individual curves from a flattened list of point

4 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Perry White

""

Hyungsoo Kim replied Sep 8, 2016 to move control point of a line in relation to attractor point

8 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

"Basically, evaluted field's tensor outputs are vectors, so you can manipulate them b…"

Hyungsoo Kim replied Sep 7, 2016 to move control point of a line in relation to attractor point

8 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

"I'm afraid you're going the wrong way. You don't have to graft your 4 point attracto…"

Hyungsoo Kim replied Sep 7, 2016 to Cull pattern question

2 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Mohanned Iskanderani

"Here we have another try using "pDecon" & "Boundary Surfaces". "

Hyungsoo Kim replied Sep 7, 2016 to Image sampler: use normals as move vector

4 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Zeb Kitchell

"I tested your definition with new point sets and brep. I'm not sure but many point n…"

Hyungsoo Kim replied Sep 7, 2016 to Using Kangaroo to drape tube like a garden hose around intersecting breps

2 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by KevinS

"As long as your base surface has a seam(Ie:interior Edge), it's difficult to remove…"

Hyungsoo Kim replied Sep 6, 2016 to split surface issue

3 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by